PRESS RELEASE – The Boise Hawks, Short Season Class A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are excited to announce their promotional schedule for the 2017 season. This year’s schedule of events marks the most robust promotional schedule in Hawks history at Memorial Stadium and includes eight post-game fireworks shows, 12 giveaways, promotional theme nights and daily promotions.
“2017 will be another fantastic year at the ballpark for our fans,” said Bob Flannery, Hawks’ General Manager. “The front office staff has really done a tremendous job this off-season in putting together this promotional schedule. We can’t wait to see everyone back out at Memorial Stadium this summer.”
Fans visiting Memorial Stadium will have the opportunity to receive the following giveaways on the following games:
- 2017 Magnetic Schedule, presented by Project Filter – Tuesday, June 20th
- “Smokey the Bear” Logo Baseball, presented by Idaho Bureau of Land Management – Tuesday, June 20th.
- Player Photos, presented by Boise Valley Electric – Thursday, June 29th; Thursday, July 6th; Thursday, July 27th; Thursday, August 10th
- Jersey Cooler Bag, presented by Pepsi – Saturday, July 1st
- Grill Set, presented by Tucanos Brazilian Grill – Friday, July 7th
- T-Shirt, presented by Idaho Central Credit Union – Saturday, July 29th
- Cooling Towel, presented by 811 and Intermountain Gas – Friday, August 11th
- Can Clock, presented by Pepsi – Friday, September 1st
- Team Poster, presented by Dennis Dillon Auto Park – Saturday, September 2nd
The Hawks will be hosting eight post-game fireworks shows at Memorial Stadium.
- Friday, June 30th – presented by Dead On Archery
- Sunday, July 2nd – presented by Toyota Dealers
- Monday, July 3rd – Independence Day Celebration at Memorial Stadium, presented by Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Friday, July 8th – presented by Thrivent Financial
- Saturday, July 15th – presented by Craig Swapp and Associates
- Friday, July 28th – presented by Idaho Beef Council
- Saturday, August 12th – presented by Pioneer Federal Credit Union
- Sunday, September 3rd – presented by Idaho Transportation Department
Rounding out the promotional list for 2017 is:
- $1 Nights – Saturday, July 1st and Saturday, September 2nd.
- Bark in the Park, presented by A Positive Pet – Saturday, July 29th
- Military Appreciation Night, presented by Western Heating and Air Conditioning – Saturday, August 12th
- Mystery Ball Mania, benefiting St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital – Friday, September 1st
- Impaired Driver Awareness Weekend, presented by Idaho Transportation Department – Friday, September 1st to Sunday, September 3rd
- Grand Slam House Giveaway, presented by CENTURY 21 Magellan Realty – Sunday, September 3rd
The Hawks have also announced the return of their popular daily promotions:
- Monday (with the exception of Monday, July 3rd) – Feed Your Face Monday, presented by Jimmy John’s with Tucanos Brazilian Grill and Del Taco, featuring an all-you-can-eat select menu items until the end of the 4th inning.
- Tuesday (with the exception of Tuesday, June 20th) – 2 for $2, presented by Falls Brand Hot Dogs($2 for a 1B Reserved Seat and a Hot Dog)
- Wednesday – Baseball Bingo, presented by Farm Bureau Insurance Idaho (Play along on the field and will prizes)
- Thursday – Thirsty Thursday, presented by Coors Light ($1 draft beers, $2 Pepsi products)
- Sunday – Kids Club Sundays, presented by Fred Meyer
First pitch for all 38 Hawks’ home games at Memorial Stadium will be at 7:15 PM.
Individual tickets for all 38 Hawks’ home games will go on sale in May
All promotions, game times, and opponents are subject to change. A full, up-to-date promotional calendar can be found at http://www.BoiseHawks.com.
The Hawks are the Treasure Valley’s top stop for affordable, family entertainment and will be celebrating their 30th anniversary of professional baseball in the Treasure Valley this year. The Hawks’ home schedule begins on Tuesday, June 20th against the Eugene Emeralds. All deposits for 2017 Hawks’ Ticket Packages, including Full, Half, Mini-Plan, and FlexBooks are currently being taken. To guarantee your seats for all our great promotions, order your 2017 Ticket Packages today by reaching out to the Hawks’ Front Offices at (208) 322-5000.