PRESS RELEASE – The off-season taste testing is complete, and the Toledo Mud Hens are introducing a wide array of new food and beverage options for fans at Fifth Third Field. Here are the new menu items fans can enjoy beginning Opening Day on April 4.
BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
Slow smoked chicken, hand pulled and mixed with “We Be Ribs” Award winning BBQ sauce then piled high on a fresh Kaiser bun.
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Slow roasted pork, hand pulled and mixed with “We Be Ribs” Award winning BBQ sauce then piled high on a fresh Kaiser bun.
Beef Brisket Sandwich
Slow smoked beef brisket, sliced and piled high on a fresh Kaiser bun.
Loaded Tater Tots | Gilhooley’s
Crispy tater tots toose with bacon, nacho cheese, sour cream and topped with green onions.
Italian Sub | Mudzarella’s
Ham, salami, Italian seasoning and provolone cheese piled high on a fresh sub bun; topped with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and red onions.
Turkey Sub | Mudzarella’s
Layers of thinly sliced oven roasted turkey breast and cheddar cheese on a fresh sub bun; topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
Impossible Burger | Gilhooley’s and the BirdCage Grill
A quarter-pound Impossible burger patty (plant-based) with special sauce on a fresh Kaiser bun. American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles available upon request.
Philly Reuben Sandwich | Philly Cart
Sliced corn beef topped with sauerkraut and swiss cheese on a fresh hoagie bun.
Brisket Mac & Cheese | Gilhooley’s
Creamy house-made Mac and Cheese with chucks of tender beef brisket.
Mac & Cheese | Gilhooley’s
Creamy house-made Mac and Cheese with crispy panko topping.
Kettle Corn | Popcorn/Pretzel Cart
Sweet and salty fresh popped popcorn.
Smore Funnel Cake | FarrOut Funnels
Funnel Cake drizzled with chocolate sauce then topped with graham crackers and mini marshmallows.
FrozHen Cocktails | Main concourse
• Frozen Cocktails: Flavors include: Margarita, Strawberry Daiquiri, Yellow Lemonade, and Blue Raspberry, try the Mud Hens Way – Red, Yellow, and Blue
• Non-Alcoholic Mocktails: Flavors include: Margarita, Strawberry Daiquiri, Yellow Lemonade, and Blue Raspberry, try the Mud Hens Way – Red, Yellow, and Blue
• Muddy Mary: Mud Hens bloody Mary mix served with Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Garnished with [*celery, blue cheese stuffed olives, and a pickle*] served in a rimmed souvenir mason jar *Only on Sunday and Day games
• Spiked Coffee and Spiked Hot Chocolate
• Drinking Bat: Special logoed cup in the shape of a baseball bat filled with domestic draft beer
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade | Lemonade Cart
Fresh squeezed lemonade- can also be served with Tito’s Vodka
The defending IL West Champions open the 2019 season at Fifth Third Field on Thursday, April 4 at 4:05 p.m. For tickets call 419-725-4367, stop by the Fifth Third Field box office or order online here.