PRESS RELEASE – Cylo has been getting a little moody since he hasn’t seen the date of his birthday party on the Barnstormers 2010 promotional schedule yet. It was announced today that Tuesday, June 8 will be Cylo’s sixth birthday party at Clipper Magazine Stadium. Fans can rest assured that Cylo is now happy and has gone around the office smooching everyone to show his appreciation!
Here are more NEW theme nights that have been added to the 2010 schedule:
- Support local organizations as they raise awareness and funds during Disability Awareness Day on Sunday, May 2.
- Former professional wrestler and member of both the WWE Hall of Fame and the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame George “the Animal” Steele will visit Clipper Magazine Stadium on Tuesday, May 4 for Wrestling Night.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, except on Tuesday, May 25 when we will honor local Healthcare Professionals.
- Satisfy your taste buds with all your favorite Lancaster County foods during a Taste of Lancaster on Wednesday, May 26.
- Honor the local veterans who served and sacrificed for our nation during a Salute to Veterans on Thursday, May 27.
- Join Lancaster General Health in celebrating Women & Babies on Sunday, June 6. We’ll also crown the winner of our “My Mom Is the Greatest” contest before the game.
- Put on your party hat and celebrate Cylo’s sixth birthday on Tuesday, June 8!
- Celebrate Father’s Day at the ballpark on Sunday, June 20. Before the game dads and kids are invited onto the field to play catch. Throughout the game Dad can bid on a variety of sports memorabilia while kids can make a gift for dad or grandpa at the Home Depot Kids Workshop.
- Celebrate the first days of summer on Tuesday, June 22! Enjoy the “trop rock” music from Tropical Soul during a pre-game concert.
- Cylo’s favorite theme night is Dairy and Agriculture Night which will be on Friday, July 16. When this theme night was added to the promotional schedule Cylo’s only comment was “moo!”
- Support those who help make Downtown and Northwest Lancaster a great place to live, work and play during James Street Improvement District Appreciation Night on Saturday, July 31.
- Make sure to bring your composition notebook and number two pencils for Back-to-School Night on Tuesday, September 14.
In addition to NEW theme nights for the 2010 season, the team is also hosting weekly promotions including Quizzo on Tuesdays, Happy Hours on Thursdays and on-field post-game parties following all 18 fireworks shows.
Another new addition to the fan experience at the ballpark is the expanded partnership with Hess’s BBQ. Hess’s BBQ is the NEW caterer of the Amelia’s Picnic Pavilion. For just $19.99 fans can pile their plates with savory barbecue favorites Monday through Wednesday. Thursday through Sunday’s 2-hour all-you-can-eat buffet will feature an expanded award-winning barbecue menu for only $28. Both picnic options include your game ticket and scrumptious Hess’s BBQ meal.
To view a full list of upcoming promotions and theme nights visit LancasterBarnstormers.com.