Built in 1939, Stade de Quebec has also been the home of professional clubs in the Provincial, original Can-Am, and Eastern Leagues. Prior to the Capitales, the park was home to the Carnavals and the Metros, the Montreal Expos’ Double-A affiliate from 1971 to 1977.
Since their arrival in 1999, the Capitales have won five league championships, including the Can-Am League’s previous four.
The logos were designed by Mark of the Warrior, based in Saint-Romuald, Quebec.
All of the new marks can be viewed at the Capitales’ website.
# # #
Thanks to John Cerone for the story.